søndag 13. februar 2011

Tounge tattoo?

Tounge tattoo? No, thank you!!
It look like it hurt very much!
If I'm going to tattoo me some day, it isn't a tongue tattoo that I choose. It's enough with my piercing.
But I know that many people choose it. It has become very popular. There are tousands of design you can choose from. Some people choose to colour the entire tounge with one colour. A blue tounge had been fun.
Other choose to tattoo their tounge with stars, tribal work and other shapes and design.




Those who have a tounge tattoo, would say that it doesn't hurt. It's like tickling sensation or numbness in the mounth.
And I ask myself, how can you hold your tounge out for so long? When I pierced my tounge, I automatically pulled the tounge back into my mouth. And I had to google it. And it stood:
"The artist use a tool to hold out the tounge. But you have to hold your tounge steady by yourself."
If you ever have got your tounge pierced, you know how the tool look like.I tought that the tool look like a sausage pinch.
If this sounds interesting to you, you have to find a tattoo artist in yout area that have a experience with this. Not everybody is familiar with this.
Good luck!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar